Thursday, December 8, 2022

Day 8: Birthday Month Freebies

 My Birthday is this month and all month long you will enjoy free tutorials!

Most of them are designed for the 12 days of Christmas but I'm giving away more than just 12 days.  I know some won't be as relative in your current crafting modes but you can always reference them in the future for layouts and dimensions.  This is a collaboration of lots of demonstrators.  I hope you enjoy!

DAY 8:  Bonnie Hershfeldt- Double Window Card


This fabulous layout of the card makes it super 3D!  I also love the heat embossing along with gold foil paper to add that elegance.


This piece just shows what the inside of the card looks like...well I guess not the inside per say but the second layer.  Using the designer series paper as a background, really brings out the depth of the card.


This is what the card looks like opened up.  The only thing I would change is I would add a "back" to the circle so you don't see the adhesive.  If you used the same size, you can add one to the backside of the window sheet and you wouldn't see the tape.


Get the full tutorial!  DAY 8 FREE TUTORIAL

Thank you Bonnie Hershfeldt
for your awesome creation!

If you like this tutorial, please leave a comment!  
I am sending thank you cards to each demo that participated in this swap and would love to send them any comments you have as well!

HAPPY STAMPIN' ~ Elizabeth Giles aka Stampin' Unicorns

2 comments:

Annual Catalog Product Shares

  Stampin’ Unicorn Product Shares    Want all the products but can’t afford it all?  SOLUTION!!! ACCESSORY PRODUCT SHARE