Saturday, December 17, 2022

Day 17: Birthday Month Freebies

 My Birthday is this month and all month long you will enjoy free tutorials!

Most of them are designed for the 12 days of Christmas but I'm giving away more than just 12 days.  I know some won't be as relative in your current crafting modes but you can always reference them in the future for layouts and dimensions.  This is a collaboration of lots of demonstrators.  I hope you enjoy!

DAY 17:  Kathi Ondus- Merriest Moments Joyful Christmas


I just love white embossing.  This is a beautiful embossing folder especially with the white on white on white.  Adding in the pops of color and the gold holly leaves is just exceptional use of products.  


The inside of this card is just as beautiful.  Something unexpected. 



As you can see in this view, the layers and texture with this is divine.  Placement of embellishments was perfect.

Get the full tutorial!  DAY 17 FREE TUTORIAL

Thank you Kathi Ondus - Simply Kards by Kathi
for your awesome creation!

If you like this tutorial, please leave a comment!  
I am sending thank you cards to each demo that participated in this swap and would love to send them any comments you have as well!

HAPPY STAMPIN' ~ Elizabeth Giles aka Stampin' Unicorns

6 comments:

  1. This is so fun Liz! I am enjoying all of these tutorials. I can't wait until I am done grading so I can try them out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Above is my comment, I didn't notice until I hit publish that it was listed as anonymous. I blame it on grading hell.

      Delete
    2. Hopefully now you can enjoy December! LOL

      Delete
  2. I really like that stamp set

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the embossing on the inside also…shawn

    ReplyDelete

Annual Catalog Product Shares

  Stampin’ Unicorn Product Shares    Want all the products but can’t afford it all?  SOLUTION!!! ACCESSORY PRODUCT SHARE