Sunday, December 18, 2022

Day 18: Birthday Month Freebies

 My Birthday is this month and all month long you will enjoy free tutorials!

Most of them are designed for the 12 days of Christmas but I'm giving away more than just 12 days.  I know some won't be as relative in your current crafting modes but you can always reference them in the future for layouts and dimensions.  This is a collaboration of lots of demonstrators.  I hope you enjoy!

DAY 18:  Kelli McConkey- Season's Greetings Wreath Card  


Love these slightly non tradition...adding a blush color really makes this look vintage.  And of course I love the use of designer series paper as the backdrop and coloring the pearls!


Look at the subtle detail.  Adding the pattern in this case adds just what was needed to this back drop.


Ope, you know I love a cute inside!  Check out those dies!  Scalloped rectangles are so on point for the holiday season.


Get the full tutorial!  DAY 18 FREE TUTORIAL

Thank you by Kelli McConkey - Inky Hands Warm Hearts
for your awesome creation!

If you like this tutorial, please leave a comment!  
I am sending thank you cards to each demo that participated in this swap and would love to send them any comments you have as well!

HAPPY STAMPIN' ~ Elizabeth Giles aka Stampin' Unicorns

3 comments:

  1. I like the pink in this, it does look vintage which I'm starting to like

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how the bead berries help pop the wreath….shawn

    ReplyDelete

Annual Catalog Product Shares

  Stampin’ Unicorn Product Shares    Want all the products but can’t afford it all?  SOLUTION!!! ACCESSORY PRODUCT SHARE