Thursday, December 29, 2022

Day 29: Birthday Month Freebies

 My Birthday is this month and all month long you will enjoy free tutorials!

Most of them are designed for the 12 days of Christmas but I'm giving away more than just 12 days.  I know some won't be as relative in your current crafting modes but you can always reference them in the future for layouts and dimensions.  This is a collaboration of lots of demonstrators.  I hope you enjoy!

DAY 29:  Maxine Finch-  Hershey's Treat Holder  


Oh my gosh so very cute!  And even though these little gnomes might not be available anymore...the dies are carrying over and there's a new GNOME stamp set in the Jan to April Mini Catalog.  So even though the holidays are over, you can create this awesome chocolate holder for the spring...think Easter basket!


All the gnomes are cut out of the designer series paper.  Get it if you still can!  It's really awesome how Stampin' Up! designs this...dies and stamp sets that coordinate so well.

Get the full tutorial!  DAY 29 FREE TUTORIAL

Thank you Maxine Finch - Create with Maxine
for your awesome creation!

If you like this tutorial, please leave a comment!  I'm giving away the Christmas Barn bundle to someone who comments this month.
I am sending thank you cards to each demo that participated in this swap and would love to send them any comments you have as well!

HAPPY STAMPIN' ~ Elizabeth Giles aka Stampin' Unicorns

2 comments:

  1. Loved your video yesterday with the gift bag and card🥰

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if I've ever seen a girl gnome

    ReplyDelete

Annual Catalog Product Shares

  Stampin’ Unicorn Product Shares    Want all the products but can’t afford it all?  SOLUTION!!! ACCESSORY PRODUCT SHARE