Monday, December 19, 2022

Day 19: Birthday Month Freebies

 My Birthday is this month and all month long you will enjoy free tutorials!

Most of them are designed for the 12 days of Christmas but I'm giving away more than just 12 days.  I know some won't be as relative in your current crafting modes but you can always reference them in the future for layouts and dimensions.  This is a collaboration of lots of demonstrators.  I hope you enjoy!

DAY 19:  Cara Payzant-  Beef & Cheddar Treats


I really love the traditional colors of this little treat pouch.  I rarely do just the known colors of a holiday but I do really love the composure of this item.  I think the best part of this is the banner that goes to the side instead of up and down.


Okay, I lied...the best part is the treat inside...meat and cheese...yes please!

Don't forget to check out the full tutorial below.  Leave a comment to be entered into the drawing to WIN the Christmas Barn Bundle  (if you're not registered on blogspot, please leave your name after the comment)

Get the full tutorial!  DAY 19 FREE TUTORIAL

Thank you Cara Payzant - Crafty Nook
for your awesome creation!

If you like this tutorial, please leave a comment!  
I am sending thank you cards to each demo that participated in this swap and would love to send them any comments you have as well!

HAPPY STAMPIN' ~ Elizabeth Giles aka Stampin' Unicorns

3 comments:

Annual Catalog Product Shares

  Stampin’ Unicorn Product Shares    Want all the products but can’t afford it all?  SOLUTION!!! ACCESSORY PRODUCT SHARE