Friday, December 30, 2022

Day 30: Birthday Month Freebies

 My Birthday is this month and all month long you will enjoy free tutorials!

Most of them are designed for the 12 days of Christmas but I'm giving away more than just 12 days.  I know some won't be as relative in your current crafting modes but you can always reference them in the future for layouts and dimensions.  This is a collaboration of lots of demonstrators.  I hope you enjoy!

DAY :  Jay Soriano - Joy & Happiness Candy Canes


What a bold color choice!  The red really stands out against Pool Party.  And I do use this combination a lot I just didn't think to use it like this.  So much texture on here too...ribbon, embossing, designer series paper, and glimmer paper!


I really love the layout of this.  Very very interesting design.  Can't wait to try it myself!


Get the full tutorial!  DAY 30 FREE TUTORIAL

Thank you Jay Soriano - Mitosu Crafts
for your awesome creation!

If you like this tutorial, please leave a comment!  
I am sending thank you cards to each demo that participated in this swap and would love to send them any comments you have as well!

HAPPY STAMPIN' ~ Elizabeth Giles aka Stampin' Unicorns

4 comments:

  1. Thanks once again for posting all of these GREAT ideas and templates! I printed off all of them to add to my craft stash! Leslie M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great month for gathering ideas! Thanks for sharing Liz! Lisa S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday month and a happy new year to you. I know you like non traditional colors for Christmas, this car is great. Shawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, happy 2nd to last birthday month day.... lol

    ReplyDelete

Annual Catalog Product Shares

  Stampin’ Unicorn Product Shares    Want all the products but can’t afford it all?  SOLUTION!!! ACCESSORY PRODUCT SHARE