Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Day 21: Birthday Month Freebies

 My Birthday is this month and all month long you will enjoy free tutorials!

Most of them are designed for the 12 days of Christmas but I'm giving away more than just 12 days.  I know some won't be as relative in your current crafting modes but you can always reference them in the future for layouts and dimensions.  This is a collaboration of lots of demonstrators.  I hope you enjoy!

DAY 21:  Helen Piaskowski - Wood Ornaments  


I just love it when people think outside the box.  I just got this awesome stamp set and this idea is so cool!  The really great part, is you can do both sides!


Keep your colors bold and images full.  You can also use Stampin' Blends or markers to fill in colors if needed.


Get the full tutorial!  DAY 21 FREE TUTORIAL

Thank you Helen Piaskowski - CardArtbyHelen
for your awesome creation!

If you like this tutorial, please leave a comment!  You will also be entered into my drawing for the Christmas Barn Bundle!
I am sending thank you cards to each demo that participated in this swap and would love to send them any comments you have as well!

HAPPY STAMPIN' ~ Elizabeth Giles aka Stampin' Unicorns

4 comments:

Annual Catalog Product Shares

  Stampin’ Unicorn Product Shares    Want all the products but can’t afford it all?  SOLUTION!!! ACCESSORY PRODUCT SHARE