Thursday, January 12, 2023

Stampin' Dreams Blog Hop: Biggest Heart


This month's theme for the Stampin' Dreams blog hop is Gratitude.  I love this especially at the beginning of the year.  It's great to be thankful for things but you also need to show gratitude and what better way than a personalize card.



I love this saying in the Happy Labels Stamp Set.  You've Got the Biggest Heart.  Those around us that are always giving of themselves, typically don't even notice they are doing that.  Always doing what they can for others without expecting anything back is truly someone with the biggest heart.  I like to think this is true mostly in our stampin' community.  I love sharing ideas and giving back to the community in numerous creative ways.  I hope you enjoy this card and are able to share it with someone deserving.


I used the Framed Florets dies for the oval of hearts.  When I ran it through the Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine, I already had the designer series paper added to the front of the card base.  You do get a little bit of an impression around but I think it looks wonderful and you can peek through to the inside of the card.


For a bit more BLING, I added the heart punched our of Blackberry Bliss cardstock painted with Wink of Stella using the Country Bouquet punch.  Of course, a little bit of Fine Shimmer paper under the ribbon for some sparkle as well.

Don't forget that you can add subtle texture too.  With the ribbon and then the edge of the greeting, you bring out those little details that made all the difference.

Make sure to check out all the other blog posts today!  I am sure they are spectacular :)
Happy Stampin' ~ Elizabeth   aka Stampin' Unicorns




Product List

8 comments:

Annual Catalog Product Shares

  Stampin’ Unicorn Product Shares    Want all the products but can’t afford it all?  SOLUTION!!! ACCESSORY PRODUCT SHARE