Thursday, March 9, 2023

Unicorn to Go Class: Taco Fiesta

Taco Fiesta Card Class

This class will create 12 cards with 6 different but similar designs.  One basic design with different embossing folders, embellishments, and images.  Super easy! 

In the Unicorn Supplies Kit you will receive:

1) All pieces cut to correct sizes and Embossed

2) Full Package of Stampin' Dimensionals

3) Full Package of Sponge Daubers

4) 1/2 package of 5 different embellishments-

Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Enamel Dot Essentials, Glossy Dots Assortment,

In Color Matte Decorative Dots, and Matte Black Dots


That's over 330 embellishments!


Trust me, this is one Unicorn to Go kit that you will for surely want the coordinating stamp set! It is really what makes everything so cute. The Taco Fiesta set is a Million Sales Achiever set inspired by Erica Cerwin.


This set is the first thing I said I had to have from the Mini Catalog.


Also included with this Unicorn to Go purchase, is a BONUS too! Besides the instructions for my cards, you will also get a project class created by Jennifer Hill. Her cards and projects are amazing too!

Below is a sneak peak at the BONUS!


So many reasons for you to be a part of this awesome Unicorns to Go class.


Choose the option best for you!


1) Just the PDF. You will get an email with class instructions for both mine and Jill's classes. No supplies. $25


2) Unicorns Supplies Class- You will get all the supplies listed in the above post plus the PDF instructions for both classes. $45


3) Unicorns Need It All Class- You receive everything! All the supplies, pdfs, and the Stamp Set which is essential! $65


You can check out on PayPal, cash or check. Shipping is $8 if needed.


Getting 4 people is the magic number! For every 4 people who sign up for option 2 or 3, I will give extras in the kits! 4 is the magic number for cutting cardstock efficiently. So share with your friends!


Sign up by March 24th. Class to be distributed beginning of April.




Unicorns to Go: Taco Fiesta


7 comments:

  1. I would like option 2

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to get this in. Can you please tell me who this is?

      Delete
  2. Thrilled to get this stamp set! So, so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you get 4 interested in taco to-go set?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoops, would help if I leave my name.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Shelly! Not sure why it didn't notify me. I didn't have 4 by the deadline but I do have an extra kit prepared (I believe).

      Delete

Annual Catalog Product Shares

  Stampin’ Unicorn Product Shares    Want all the products but can’t afford it all?  SOLUTION!!! ACCESSORY PRODUCT SHARE