Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Stamparatus Technique


Today's blog hop features techniques using the Stamparatus.  Yes...if you don't have one or two of these already, you will want one after we're done!


The technique I am showing you today I learned from Kelly Acheson at a demo only event last year.  It's wonderful for when you're stamping multiple die cut images.


1) You'll cut out numerous dies for the images you want to stamp.
2) Also cut out die cut images in scrap piece of paper.  Then you'll line up the stamps with the die cut "holes".  Bring down your stamparatus plate and pick up the stamps.  3) Place unstamped die cut images in holes.  Ink stamps and stamp.
4) Perfectly stamped images.  
***I like to use washi tape for the corner area.  Then if my scrap piece moves, I know where to line it back up and I don't have to realign my stamps.


For this card, I combined used the April SU! Colour (Color) Challenge as well.  I really love Pretty Peacock and will be sad when it's gone and wanted to join this amazing color challenge.


Also used in this post is the Rooted in Nature stamp set and dies.  These images are very nice images with some realism to them.  If you don't have this set, I would recommend getting it before it's truly gone!


I hope you enjoyed my creation.  Feel free to leave a comment below.  I read them all and love to hear your thoughts.  Don't forget to visit the other posts in this blog hop.

Have a great day!!!   -Elizabeth


Product List

10 comments:

Annual Catalog Product Shares

  Stampin’ Unicorn Product Shares    Want all the products but can’t afford it all?  SOLUTION!!! ACCESSORY PRODUCT SHARE