Monday, April 19, 2021

Retiring In Colors Blog Hop


This time of year is so sad and exciting at the same time.  We have to bid farewell to 5 amazing colors that we've come to love.  My favorite color in this set is Pretty Peacock.  I know...crazy right...it wasn't the Purple Posy. 


So I grabbed the Pretty Peacock to use as an accent color on this card.  Along with that, I also used Seaside Spray, which is retiring too.  While these items are while supplies lasts...and I know quite a few are already gone...I would check out what's left.  Even though they retire from the catalog doesn't mean they have to retire from your heart.


One of my favorite things about using the InColors is the fact that Stampin' Up! provides us with ribbons and accessories that will coordinate nicely with them.  Here is the InColor ribbon...perfect match!

I paired up a few other hues with the InColor ones:  Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape, and Mossy Meadow.


For surely I will miss the Beautiful Friendship Stamp Set.  The details in the florals made this set super easy to work with.  One step stampin at it's finest.

I hope you enjoyed my card!  Feel free to leave me a comment and don't forget to visit the other blog posts as well!

Have a great day!   -Elizabeth



Product List

4 comments:

Annual Catalog Product Shares

  Stampin’ Unicorn Product Shares    Want all the products but can’t afford it all?  SOLUTION!!! ACCESSORY PRODUCT SHARE