Friday, April 2, 2021

Ice Cream Corner Blog Hop


Let's treat ourselves with some awesome projects with an amazing collection of products!  Today's hop features projects using the Ice Cream Corner Collection in the January to June Mini Catalog.


At first I wasn't sure what I was going to make.  I've used this collection a-l-o-t!  Which is a good and bad thing right?!?!  Last night (yes for reals on April 1st) when I sat at my craft table after work and I knew I needed to do this blog post for today, I grabbed the punch and an idea hit me.


I wanted to use the punch but in a sorta unconventional way.  The shapes of the cone I saw right away.  I took the punch and crunched out quite a few "cones"  I picked bold patterns from the designer series papers.  I really love how it turned out.


I wanted people to know that these were cones for ice cream so I added a full ice cream cone to bring it all together.


Of course, if you're punching out cones, I then had to do something with the scoops.  At first I tried to layer then but that didn't look right.  Then I just spread them over the whole background and I really liked how this turned out.  


I hope you like my swap projects today.  Super duper easy to replicate...and if you don't have this bundle yet...well what are you waiting for?!?!
Visit all my friends too for some other awesome ideas!
Have a great day!- Elizabeth





Product List

9 comments:

Annual Catalog Product Shares

  Stampin’ Unicorn Product Shares    Want all the products but can’t afford it all?  SOLUTION!!! ACCESSORY PRODUCT SHARE