Sunday, November 29, 2020

Ink Spot Backgrounds: Share It Sunday Craft Collaborations Blog Hop


Oh my gosh!  I learned an awesome easy technique during OnStage (Convention) with Stampin' Up! during the beginning of November.  The easy backgrounds were made using Ink Spots!  These are one inch square little ink pads.

I created this amazing background using 3 different ink spots...all of which came in my Paper Pumpkin kits.  I started using my favorite color of the three and swiped right across the card layer. Then just layered the rest of the swipes according to that first one.   As you can see, I also did this on the envelope.


By adding a layer of vellum over the background, it creates an additional "layer" on the card without covering up this amazing technique.  


Here's is another lovely background I created with the same technique.  I only used one spot this time. And I think the scraping resembles the stripes on the zebra.



Even if you don't have the Paper Pumpkin ink spots, you can order uniked spots and use ink refills to create your own!  And of course, you can also sign up for Paper Pumpkin as well!



Product List

1 comment:

  1. That looks amazing! And very appropriate for right now in the UK

    ReplyDelete

Well... I'm Blogging Again!

Well… I’m Blogging Again! I’m not sure if I’ve completely lost my mind or if bringing the blog back is actually a good idea. 😂 But here we ...