Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Paper Pumpkin Blog Hop: Craft Collaborations

The November Paper Pumpkin: Jolly Gingerbread is a cute kit.  You get enough supplies to make 15 of these awesome gift card holders.  Of course these are cute...but check out the other options too! 


The bases of the gift card holders are like this.  You fold the flap in, adhere tape, and fold over to create the pocket for the gift card.  But when you cut the flap off, you create a little card.  And if you cut off the flap and cut the seam, you'll create tags.  Both of these ideas are the alternatives that Stampin' Up! provided.


Below are the gift tags.  Super cute and easy...you can get 30 of them from this kit!


And how cute are these little cards!  Just by cutting off the flap.  How stinkin cute!


Now I'll show you the alternative that I came up with.  Ya all know I love my 3x3 cards.  I used one of the stamps that looks like a gingerbread house and created two similar but different cards.


On the first one, I embossed with gold.  By using the blushing bride candy button, I was able to highlight the details on the gingerbread house.  On the second sample, I used Memento Ink and Stampin' Blends.  This is a more traditional "gingerbread" house.  I used a little Vellum with Staz On Ink to add a saying without covering up the beautiful coloring.


Oh those "peppermint" adhesive embellishments really adds a finishing touch.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Annual Catalog Product Shares

  Stampin’ Unicorn Product Shares    Want all the products but can’t afford it all?  SOLUTION!!! ACCESSORY PRODUCT SHARE