What lovely colors....I just love love love Island Indigo! It looks great for Christmas, birthdays, Thanksgiving, and everything! The stamp set Evergreen is also one of my favorites as it's very versatile. I've used this set for male, sympathy, and of course Christmas cards.
Join me in my paper crafting obsession. I hope you like my ideas and are inspired. Make every creation uniquely yours.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Scratch & Sniff Painted Pumpkins Stampin' Up!
Recently I made these adorable treat bag & tag for my 2 Day Creative Retreat! It may look like there’s a lot going on with ...
-
Masculine Blog Hop with the Craft Blog Hops Ever need a quick and easy card that isn't all glitz and glam? Well here's what I have...
-
Oh my goodness, this is one of my favorite times as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, NEW CATALOG TIME! And this one is going to be one of...
-
You guys will not want to miss this amazing Blog Hop! The Butterfly Brilliance Collection is super amazing. Included in this c...
No comments:
Post a Comment