STAMPIN' UP! offers so many things: creativity, ideas, and friends. Attending convention in Salt Lake City is top notch for all these things to come together. One of the best things about convention is watching Shelli speak (co-founder of SU!). Her emotion is so raw and genuine for SU! and everything that it stands for. After convention I always feel inspired, not just in creativity but with my whole life. Thanks for a wonderful time with 6000 of my closest creative friends!
Join me in my paper crafting obsession. I hope you like my ideas and are inspired. Make every creation uniquely yours.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Scratch & Sniff Painted Pumpkins Stampin' Up!
Recently I made these adorable treat bag & tag for my 2 Day Creative Retreat! It may look like there’s a lot going on with ...
-
Masculine Blog Hop with the Craft Blog Hops Ever need a quick and easy card that isn't all glitz and glam? Well here's what I have...
-
Oh my goodness, this is one of my favorite times as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, NEW CATALOG TIME! And this one is going to be one of...
-
You guys will not want to miss this amazing Blog Hop! The Butterfly Brilliance Collection is super amazing. Included in this c...
No comments:
Post a Comment