On this great Wednesday morning to kick off the new year, I find myself in my craft room getting ready for Leadership Conference in Houston. My neices are sleeping on the couch and the rest of my family is still snoring away too. As much as I hate mornings, I do love the calmness of a solitary morning. Well Happy New Year everyone! Enjoy your day! I must get these swaps done!
Join me in my paper crafting obsession. I hope you like my ideas and are inspired. Make every creation uniquely yours.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well... I'm Blogging Again!
Well… I’m Blogging Again! I’m not sure if I’ve completely lost my mind or if bringing the blog back is actually a good idea. 😂 But here we ...
-
Masculine Blog Hop with the Craft Blog Hops Ever need a quick and easy card that isn't all glitz and glam? Well here's what I have...
-
Oh my goodness, this is one of my favorite times as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, NEW CATALOG TIME! And this one is going to be one of...
-
Today's blog post is showcasing Heat Embossing. I know this technique can be a smidge intimidating but trust me, the results are amazi...
Super cute!
ReplyDeleteTHANKS!
ReplyDelete