Friday, May 21, 2010

Just a little VENTING!!

I know I made this blog to share with you my creativity.  But I thought that I needed to vent a bit and it sorta goes along with scrapbooking.

Wednesday, my oldest son Jeremiah, asked me to use my camera since he was going on a field trip.  He's used it before and since it's waterproof and shatter proof, I said yes.  Well to by disbelief (cause really I didn't want to believe what he was trying to tell me) HE ERASED ALL THE PICTURES ON MY MEMORY CARD.  Since I try to download pictures every other month (help me to keep them in order), I had all of April & May's pictures on the card.  Normally this wouldn't be that big of a deal, but April was quite eventful in our family.  Brian and I attended our first Brewer's game and Alex had his 1st communion.  It also had all the pictures from my regional meeting for Stampin' Up! and several GREAT pictures of the daycare kids.

I think one of the reasons why I feel so bad about it though, is because I was going to download all the pictures from the card and decided not too.    UUUGGGGGGG!

I can't really say much more.  I am going to try and find out if there is SOME MIRACLE out there that can get my pictures off the card but I'm not keeping my hopes up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Annual Catalog Product Shares

  Stampin’ Unicorn Product Shares    Want all the products but can’t afford it all?  SOLUTION!!! ACCESSORY PRODUCT SHARE