Monday, May 17, 2010

Best Buds


What silly boys?!?  Trent and Jeremiah loved to sit together in the BIG chair.  The could both sit next to each other and just have fun.  I still own this chair...it was one of the first pieces of furniture I got when I moved out of my parent's house.  I found it at St. Vincent de Paul...I still have it (in the garage- for those of you who've attended event in my garage).  I loved to sit in that chair too...it was so comfortable...you could swing your legs over the side and relax.  It moved with me when Brian and I moved in together (of course with the kids too).  Then onto our next apartment when I was pregnaunt with Alex.  And finally to our house (where we live now).  It seems like more than a chair at this point....it's a memory of fun.  If only we wouldn't have broken the one side...I'd still have it in the house :)

Stampin' Up! Supplies:  cardstock: Always Artichoke, Bashful Blue, Creamy Caramel, and Very Vanilla; Varsity Alphabet; Various Buttons.  For the background I used the ink to paper (SMEAR) technique.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Annual Catalog Product Shares

  Stampin’ Unicorn Product Shares    Want all the products but can’t afford it all?  SOLUTION!!! ACCESSORY PRODUCT SHARE