Monday, May 17, 2010

Alex and Grandma


Oh those were the days....little Alex and my Mom.  These shots were taken during Jeremiah's birthday party at Wildwood Park.  It was a gorgeous day and family and friends were having a great time.

Even though Alex was only about 8 months old at the time, he too was enjoying the party.  Of course, when I showed Alex (now 8) this scrap book page yesterday, all he could say is "It's weird."  I asked him, "Why do you think it's weird?"  And he couldn't reply WHY.  But then I asked him, "Is because of the flowers I used on your scrap book page?"  Alex didn't say yes but shyed away with a grin and look of embarassment.

If you don't know by now, I have three boys.  I love using the "not so boyish" papers and embellishments...because it looks good.  I'm not sexist when it comes to scrappin' :)


Supplies used:  all supplies were Stampin' Up!: Designer Paper (too old from 2006), So Saffron, Bashful Blue Textured, Always Artichoke, and Natural Vanilla Cardstocks; Double Stitched Bashful Blue and Designer So Saffron Ribbons; So Safrron Flower Bads from Assortment; Sherbet Designer Buttons; Stampin' Dimensionals; and two alphabet sets that aren't current (will post names once I find out from my sister what they're called).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Annual Catalog Product Shares

  Stampin’ Unicorn Product Shares    Want all the products but can’t afford it all?  SOLUTION!!! ACCESSORY PRODUCT SHARE