What a cute set for baby's first year!?!?! On this memory can & tin set, I used certainly celery, baja breeze, and pink piroquette (last two are retired). The alphabet set is taffy. I used chipboard for the hearts and since I didn't have craft ink for the two retired colors, it was a bit of a challenge. But I figured it out (emboss them white first, add your color to the white, and emboss with iridescent ice to finish). I just love making these sets. I know they'll be cherish forever. This set was an order that I was just finishing up. A set costs $33 or if you just want the memory can it's $18 and the memory tin is $20. Let me know what you think!
Join me in my paper crafting obsession. I hope you like my ideas and are inspired. Make every creation uniquely yours.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Scratch & Sniff Painted Pumpkins Stampin' Up!
Recently I made these adorable treat bag & tag for my 2 Day Creative Retreat! It may look like there’s a lot going on with ...
-
Masculine Blog Hop with the Craft Blog Hops Ever need a quick and easy card that isn't all glitz and glam? Well here's what I have...
-
Oh my goodness, this is one of my favorite times as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, NEW CATALOG TIME! And this one is going to be one of...
-
You guys will not want to miss this amazing Blog Hop! The Butterfly Brilliance Collection is super amazing. Included in this c...
No comments:
Post a Comment