Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Baby Girl Memory Pail & Tin Set


What a cute set for baby's first year!?!?!   On this memory can & tin set, I used certainly celery, baja breeze, and pink piroquette (last two are retired).  The alphabet set is taffy.  I used chipboard for the hearts and since I didn't have craft ink for the two retired colors, it was a bit of a challenge.  But I figured it out (emboss them white first, add your color to the white, and emboss with iridescent ice to finish).  I just love making these sets.  I know they'll be cherish forever.  This set was an order that I was just finishing up.  A set costs $33 or if you just want the memory can it's $18 and the memory tin is $20.  Let me know what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Annual Catalog Product Shares

  Stampin’ Unicorn Product Shares    Want all the products but can’t afford it all?  SOLUTION!!! ACCESSORY PRODUCT SHARE