Sunday, January 24, 2010

Scrap Night at my Sister's


I am really enjoying scrapping every few weeks over at my sister's house.  Sure it's a pain in the butt to pack up what you "think" you'll be using...but it's a lot better than not getting anything done.  And I know I always hear that people never have time to scrap...well this year...I'm MAKING time!  That doesn't mean that my house isn't going to stay clean or I'm not involved in my children's lives...it just means, I'm taking time too...to do what I love!  But anyways...one to the pages!!!!

ABOVE:  "Oh BROTHER"  Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Green Galore, Real Red, Whisper White & Misc Bkgrd; Stamp Sets: Jumble Alphabet, Varsity Alphabet, Crayon Kids & Accessories-retired; Accessories:  Tempting Turquoise Marker, Bold Brights Brads, Hole Piercer, & Stampin' Dimensionals

BELOW:  "COUCH CLIMBER"  Paper:  Confetti White, Sahara Sand (textured 12x12 & non textured), & Bravo Burgundy;  Stamp Set: Big Deal Alphabet; Accessories: Rich Regal Buttons, Glue Dots, & White Gel Pen



No comments:

Post a Comment

Annual Catalog Product Shares

  Stampin’ Unicorn Product Shares    Want all the products but can’t afford it all?  SOLUTION!!! ACCESSORY PRODUCT SHARE