Monday, January 4, 2010

A NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION to my STAMPERS!











Hello everyone! I just wanted to say that I've made a New Year's Resolution (now that I got a new computer and everything seems to be running okay) that I will be posting at least one new item every week!!! This is a great resolution for you and me....it'll make me get up to my room and get some work done! And it will also give you more...inspiration and designs!

I'm also going to start a bi-monthly challenge. The first challenge will go from Jan-Feb. One winner will receive a gift certificate for $5. The more people I have entering, the more prizes I will give. The first challenge is: RECIPE CARD. Your card must be 6x6 and use only CURRENT STAMPIN' UP! products. Please include your name and supplies used. Feel free to put your favorite recipe on the card! Everyone who enters will receive 5 points on their BIG BONUS BUYS PROGRAM sheet!!!

So here's my FIRST WEEK's postings. I hope you enjoy them. I've noticed that lately my scrap booking has been a little....ummm....not really plain but sort of....I've been having plenting of room for the background and not many accessories. I am really in the mood to get some of these old pictures done and in the books! Hope you ENJOY!!!

Oh yeah almost forgot....sign up to FOLLOW my blog and receive and extra 10 POINTS on your Big Bonus Buys Program sheet!!!



Happy STAMPIN' and SCRAPPIN'!!!
Elizabeth Giles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Annual Catalog Product Shares

  Stampin’ Unicorn Product Shares    Want all the products but can’t afford it all?  SOLUTION!!! ACCESSORY PRODUCT SHARE