Saturday, March 27, 2021

Paper Pumpkin Blog Hop

Time for another Paper Pumpkin Blog Hop!  This time I decided to use the box to inspire me!  You can get inspiration from anywhere.  And if you don't you have another option of just completing the cards/project that is sent in the awesome kit.


I love getting my kit in the mail.  It's a wonderful day and such a fun surprise.  This kit featured mountains and trees.  I used the old olive, pretty peacock, and then seaside spray colors (this was on one of the cards) for my inspiration.


Even though I wanted to keep this more of a masculine card, after I stamped the pretty peacock, I used the wink of stella to blend the extra ink into the white areas.


I hope you enjoyed my alternate inspired idea.  Don't forget to visit the others in this blog hop!

Have a great day- Elizabeth






4 comments:

  1. I love how you paired this kit with the Majestic Mountains. They were truly made for each other!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elizabeth, your card is beautiful and a perfect way to use the kit stencils and the Majestic Mountain stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card so much - the Majestic Mountain is one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! The kit works so well with that bundle

    ReplyDelete

Mr. Kodiak

When You’re Really Tired… 😂🐾 There’s nothing quite like finding the perfect spot to soak up a little morning sunshine . Kod...