Saturday, January 26, 2019

Scrapping and Stamping Luau--- so far

Oh...it's been so long since I've had a weekend to work on MY SCRAPBOOKING!  I am usually hosting the scrapbooking event and don't have enough time to get involved in my own scrapping pages.  But not this weekend.  Here's the "limited" supplies I brought!

  
Last night (Friday 7pm-1am) I got 3 whole pages done!  And I know what you're thinking...only 3 pages...well technically it's 7 pages as I do one for me and each one of my kids in the pictures.

Anyways...enough yacking...let me show you what I got done!


Black Eyed Susans....Jeremiah and Alexander took a little break on the neighbor's retaining wall.  Not sure about the look on Jeremiah's face in the second picture but Alex sure thought he was very funny.  I made the flowers using the Daisy Delight stamp set and coordinating punch.


Crazy Cousins...Jeremiah and Chevy were buddies!  These silly boys are only 4 months apart in age and were crazy everytime we got together.  This page showcases retired DSP and buttons.  I used current cardstock for the mats...Very Vanilla and Garden Green


First Day of Headstart...Jeremiah started preschool the day after his 4th birthday.  I remember how excited he was to use his awesome new backpack!  The background DSP isn't SU! but everything else is.  I used a retired stamp set to create the scissors and pencil.  Colors are Lemon Lime Twist, Pacific Point, Basic Black, and Balmy Blue (with a real red-ish background).  

I hope you find some of these pages inspirational to use stampin' in your scrappin'!  I do have an upcoming class for Scrapbook pages 
We will be doing 3 sets of 12x12 pages for $25.  RSVP now!

Don't miss out on amazing products!  Right now it's Sale-A-Bration....every $50 you order...you get a FREEBIE!  Visit my website for more information or contact me anytime!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Annual Catalog Product Shares

  Stampin’ Unicorn Product Shares    Want all the products but can’t afford it all?  SOLUTION!!! ACCESSORY PRODUCT SHARE