This stationary set was created using a template I found on SplitCoast Stampers. I just love the colors of this designer series paper- Floral District. I used the designer paper for the lid, on the address book, and on the cards. The other card stock used was Rich Razzleberry, Lucky Limeade, and Daffodil Delight. This set includes 4 full size cards with matching envelopes, 4 3x3 cards and 4 tags. It also has an address book, pen, and a slot for postage stamps. It all closes up to look like a box.
Join me in my paper crafting obsession. I hope you like my ideas and are inspired. Make every creation uniquely yours.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Scratch & Sniff Painted Pumpkins Stampin' Up!
Recently I made these adorable treat bag & tag for my 2 Day Creative Retreat! It may look like there’s a lot going on with ...
-
Masculine Blog Hop with the Craft Blog Hops Ever need a quick and easy card that isn't all glitz and glam? Well here's what I have...
-
Oh my goodness, this is one of my favorite times as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, NEW CATALOG TIME! And this one is going to be one of...
-
Today's blog post is showcasing Heat Embossing. I know this technique can be a smidge intimidating but trust me, the results are amazi...

I love this idea. You did a great job. I am always looking for new ideas and this perfect. Thanks for sharing :)
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome! I just gave this to my kid's school for an auction and it went for over $30! Really easy to do and you use lots of scrap papers!
Delete