Join me in my paper crafting obsession. I hope you like my ideas and are inspired. Make every creation uniquely yours.
Saturday, November 19, 2011
Saturday Sharing :)
The ordinary white box has been trasformed into a RECIPE BOX!!! I love these little boxes. They can be used for many things...hair clips, baseball cards, bakugan balls/figures, and so much more for the little ones. But for us adults, we too can use it for recipes, greeting cards, and anything else our heart desires. These as well as many of the things I make can be customized. The latch on the front makes this a great little keepsake box too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Scratch & Sniff Painted Pumpkins Stampin' Up!
Recently I made these adorable treat bag & tag for my 2 Day Creative Retreat! It may look like there’s a lot going on with ...
-
Masculine Blog Hop with the Craft Blog Hops Ever need a quick and easy card that isn't all glitz and glam? Well here's what I have...
-
Oh my goodness, this is one of my favorite times as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, NEW CATALOG TIME! And this one is going to be one of...
-
Today's blog post is showcasing Heat Embossing. I know this technique can be a smidge intimidating but trust me, the results are amazi...

No comments:
Post a Comment