Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Mini Madness Camp

I am just so excited about the upcoming MINI CATALOG that is coming out!  There's embossing powder....IN 3 DIFFERENT COLORS!!!!  And a great set to help out Breast Cancer!!!

I will be hosting the class at my NEW HOUSE- 2205 S Wallonnie Dr in Marshfield.  I will give you directions if you need it- it's by the northside of Griese Park.

The camp will be on Friday May 13th at 6pm.  Cost of the camp is $7 or FREE with a $40 order (no punches on preferred customer card).

Please RSVP by May 6th.  If you're one of the first 5 people to book a show for May or June I am giving you an extra $15 in hostess dollars!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Annual Catalog Product Shares

  Stampin’ Unicorn Product Shares    Want all the products but can’t afford it all?  SOLUTION!!! ACCESSORY PRODUCT SHARE