Monday, November 1, 2010

Grandma Dorothy


Grandma Dorothy:  Great woman, loving mother, wonderful grandma, and a proud great grandma.  I remember the day when I told Grandma Dorothy I was pregnant.  I knew she wouldn't approve since I wasn't married.  But as stern as she was in her beliefs, I knew that she'd understand.  Grandma had eleven children- I just couldn't imagine (my 3 are hard enough).  Her wisdom and patients are something that every woman desires.  Grandma Dorothy held Jeremiah so proud when we came to visit.  Jeremiah was only her second great grandchild but it wouldn't have mattered if he was the 100th.  She had enough love and generosity for everyone.  Grandma Dorothy passed away months before Brian and I were married and I am sad that the kids didn't get to know her as well as me.  Her wit, wisdom, and love is something that everyone should experience.  I know she would be joyous looking at the great family I have now.  Thanks Grandma for everything!


Paper:  Wild Wasabi, Groovy Guava, retired designer series paper, Whisper White;  Accessories:  White gel pen, chipboard, sponge daubers, retired ribbon, stampin' dimensionals, and paper snips

No comments:

Post a Comment

Annual Catalog Product Shares

  Stampin’ Unicorn Product Shares    Want all the products but can’t afford it all?  SOLUTION!!! ACCESSORY PRODUCT SHARE