Friday, September 25, 2009

Feeling like a KID AGAIN!!!



Watch out for this COOL skateboarder!!! Two of my boys took skateboarding lessons this summer so I "HAD" to buy this stamp for their scrap books. I also "HAD" to purchase the "Extreme Elements" stamp set to coordinate. So here we have a funky boys' card. I used quite a collection of colors: Only Orange, Green Galore, Chocolate Chip, and Bermuda Bay. Our skateboarder is a little special though. I used Chocolate Chip Craft Ink and Clear Embossing Powder to give him a glossy look and make him "stand out from the crowd." My boys even said, "This card is cool MOM!"




How adorable is this pony?!?!? Of course, I loved playing with "My Little Pony" when I was a child and now as time reverts back to what we "used" to love, it's coming back though in my "adult" years. For this card, I used Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo, and Crushed Curry (all the In Colors). I stamped the pony in Chocolate Chip and then used the In Color Markers to add color to the pony. To highlight the hair, I used a 2way glue pen and Dazzling Diamonds glitter to bring some "sparkle" to the pony. The background is the Dream roller. And the small piece of designer series paper is from Razzleberry Lemonade paper pack. To top things off I added Melon Mambo Polka Dot Ribbon. You can also use the accessories that come with the Pony Party stamp set to give the pony a different stamp on the hinder (lol), a horn, and wings.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Annual Catalog Product Shares

  Stampin’ Unicorn Product Shares    Want all the products but can’t afford it all?  SOLUTION!!! ACCESSORY PRODUCT SHARE