Saturday, August 29, 2009

Happy Halloween Frankenstein!

Happy Halloween Frankenstein!!! Can you believe that these pics were from Halloween 2001?!?!?! OMG I really need to get some more pics scrapped! My oldest son Jeremiah(now going to be 10 next week) is Franky and his young witch friend is Alyca Wojcik. Also in the pics is Grandma Rhonda as the scary ninja. I used Green Galore, Gable Green, Basic Black, and Only Orange for the colors. For the background I used the rough texture wheel which I rolled both ways (up and down and side to side). Then I used taffy alphabet for the title. The frankenstein is from the stamp set Batty for You. I also used some scrap pieces to make stitches (like franky) in the background! Hope you like my pages!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Scratch & Sniff Painted Pumpkins Stampin' Up!

Recently I made these adorable treat bag & tag for my 2 Day Creative Retreat! It may look like there’s a lot going on with ...