Sunday, November 25, 2018

From the Heart Pillow Box

Hello Hello!  Here is my first official #revivemyblog post!

I am very excited to share with you one of my swaps I made for #OnStage2018 #StampinUp Convention.  This was for a Sweet Treat swap.  Inside the pillow box I put some candies...yummy!


I love to use our alcohol based Stampin' Blends on shimmer white paper.  You can see how the sparkle shines through the ink saturation.  


To color in the flowers, you must stamp in Memento Ink first.  Since the blends are alcohol based, you can't use Staz On as it will smear.  When I color, I like to start with the darkest color and then go over that with the lighter color to shade.


These pillow boxes are a great deal!  And very easy to decorate, fill, and pop open.  As you can see I added a little bit on the back.  I also tied the ribbon on the back.  This allows the person that you give it to open it up without destroying the package.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Annual Catalog Product Shares

  Stampin’ Unicorn Product Shares    Want all the products but can’t afford it all?  SOLUTION!!! ACCESSORY PRODUCT SHARE