Thursday, December 3, 2015

Silly Nieces

It's not often I have a day off and get to spend it with my nieces Abigail and Lilly.  We just love to have fun and be silly. ..i mean what are Aunties for? 
I asked to take a picture of them in front of the tree and this is what they did.  How am i supposed to be mad at these silly girls?
HERE'S THE GREAT PICTURE I WAS LOOKING FOR! 
We had plenty of laughs all day long.  Such silly girls keep things funny, interesting,  and of course awesome!
I guess when I tickle them they can be pretty silly too.
Lilly carefully decorated the bottom of the tree.
Abigail got to decorate the middle of the tree.
Oh and of course we needed to have icecream for brunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Annual Catalog Product Shares

  Stampin’ Unicorn Product Shares    Want all the products but can’t afford it all?  SOLUTION!!! ACCESSORY PRODUCT SHARE