Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Salt Lake City So FAR :)


I'm going to be blogging about my adventures in Salt Lake City at the Stampin' Up! Convention.  Well my story is going to go a little backwards at first, but you can handle that....right?!?!

I love FLYING to Salt Lake City.  The views from the sky are amazing!  The city seems to be situated right in the middle of the mountains.  It's like a nice little area just for us to be crazy stampin' fools!  Everywhere you look you see peaks and sunshine!  The only hard thing about flying in is when you get over the mountains at first.  You always have turbulence.  It doesn't matter how clear the sky is or isn't.  The air just has to move somewhere and when you're caught in the middle...you go too.  But no worries...I didn't get sick :)


This view is at the airport.  We arrived early so we had to wait for another plane to leave before we could get to our gate.  What a gorgeous view?!?


This is a view when we started making our descent into Salt Lake.  I'm like a little kid sometimes watching all the things move and then feeling how it affects the plane.  These small panels that are raised start making the plane reduce speed for landing.


I'm not sure when I took this picture but I just love how you see several sets of peaks off in the distance (towards the left side of the picture).  It just shows how large these mountain chains really are.


And of course, at the MSP airport....AND I WAS TOO EARLY FOR A&W :(   Maybe when I get back!!

If you're interested in being a demonstrator and going to convention and all these other fun places I get to go, check out my website for more information and give me a call!!

1 comment:

Annual Catalog Product Shares

  Stampin’ Unicorn Product Shares    Want all the products but can’t afford it all?  SOLUTION!!! ACCESSORY PRODUCT SHARE