I love stamp camps for so many reasons. Of course I love getting together with fellow crafters and making projects. Camps also make me get in my craft room and design something. This great christmas themed camp really boosted my holiday spirits.
Join me in my paper crafting obsession. I hope you like my ideas and are inspired. Make every creation uniquely yours.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well... I'm Blogging Again!
Well… I’m Blogging Again! I’m not sure if I’ve completely lost my mind or if bringing the blog back is actually a good idea. 😂 But here we ...
-
Masculine Blog Hop with the Craft Blog Hops Ever need a quick and easy card that isn't all glitz and glam? Well here's what I have...
-
Oh my goodness, this is one of my favorite times as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, NEW CATALOG TIME! And this one is going to be one of...
-
Today's blog post is showcasing Heat Embossing. I know this technique can be a smidge intimidating but trust me, the results are amazi...
No comments:
Post a Comment