Join me in my paper crafting obsession. I hope you like my ideas and are inspired. Make every creation uniquely yours.
Saturday, October 22, 2011
Scrap book challege: WEEK 2 COMPLETED!
Week 2 Challenge Completed! My cute little ALEX! Can you believe this is my baby who's 9 years old now?!?! Anyways, Alex loved to dress up in this little TIGGER outfit. It was hard to keep it off of him. And of course once he found some old character glasses, it went well together! What a cutie! Pics are from April 2003.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well... I'm Blogging Again!
Well… I’m Blogging Again! I’m not sure if I’ve completely lost my mind or if bringing the blog back is actually a good idea. 😂 But here we ...
-
Masculine Blog Hop with the Craft Blog Hops Ever need a quick and easy card that isn't all glitz and glam? Well here's what I have...
-
Oh my goodness, this is one of my favorite times as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, NEW CATALOG TIME! And this one is going to be one of...
-
Today's blog post is showcasing Heat Embossing. I know this technique can be a smidge intimidating but trust me, the results are amazi...

No comments:
Post a Comment