Hello everyone....
Remember to become a FOLLOWER for you chance to win a $25 gift certificate!!! Already a FOLLOWER? Leave a comment on one of my posts so I know you're still following :)
Also it's MAY- NATIONAL SCRAPBOOKING MONTH and Stampin' Up! has some great specials. Visit my website to find out all the great deals and while you're there...check out the clearance section too...some great deals! http://www.elizabethgiles.stampinup.net/
And lastly...I have a camp coming up on Friday May 13th. You can receive this camp for FREE by ordering $40 or pay a small fee. With all the great deals out there...I would go that way :) Please RSVP by Friday May 6th so I can prepare enough for everyone!
Any questions? JUST ASK!
Liz
Join me in my paper crafting obsession. I hope you like my ideas and are inspired. Make every creation uniquely yours.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Scratch & Sniff Painted Pumpkins Stampin' Up!
Recently I made these adorable treat bag & tag for my 2 Day Creative Retreat! It may look like there’s a lot going on with ...
-
Masculine Blog Hop with the Craft Blog Hops Ever need a quick and easy card that isn't all glitz and glam? Well here's what I have...
-
Oh my goodness, this is one of my favorite times as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, NEW CATALOG TIME! And this one is going to be one of...
-
Today's blog post is showcasing Heat Embossing. I know this technique can be a smidge intimidating but trust me, the results are amazi...
following lol I think I'm folloing twice lol I get 2 chances to win then!!!!!
ReplyDeleteummm....NO you don't get two chances :)
ReplyDelete