Monday, August 2, 2010

Upcoming Open House!

Hey ya All!  I'm finally getting back on track and I'd like to thank everyone for sticking by me when I haven't been on top of things lately.  I'm hosting an OPEN HOUSE that's FREE for everyone to attend!

August 12th  6-9pm in my garage studio at 206 N Vine Ave in Marshfield!
NEW CATALOG EXTRAVAGANZA will include FREE make n takes, snacks & beverages, customer & hostess specials, retired merchandise sale, plus some fun games to WIN prizes!

Please RSVP!  Bring a guest and receive a gift!  If your guest books a show, you'll receive a free ink pad (when their show is placed).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Annual Catalog Product Shares

  Stampin’ Unicorn Product Shares    Want all the products but can’t afford it all?  SOLUTION!!! ACCESSORY PRODUCT SHARE