Join me in my paper crafting obsession. I hope you like my ideas and are inspired. Make every creation uniquely yours.
Saturday, February 27, 2010
Jr. Pee Wee Football
I figured I would scrap the pictures for Jr. Pee Wee Football. If I scrapped them, then I wouldn't loose them since these were taken professionally. Jeremiah and Trenton were on the Columbus Jr. Pee Wee Football team. Brian helped coach too.
For the background I used textured Night of Navy and stamped the images from Just Football all over in the same color. I then swiped the background using pad to paper technique. For the titles I used the Varsity Alphabet along with the Stamp A Ma Jig to get the letters lined up properly. Some simple matting using Summer Sun and Whisper White completed the pages. I stamped and cut out some images from Just Football to add some dimension and football related diecuts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Scratch & Sniff Painted Pumpkins Stampin' Up!
Recently I made these adorable treat bag & tag for my 2 Day Creative Retreat! It may look like there’s a lot going on with ...
-
Masculine Blog Hop with the Craft Blog Hops Ever need a quick and easy card that isn't all glitz and glam? Well here's what I have...
-
Oh my goodness, this is one of my favorite times as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, NEW CATALOG TIME! And this one is going to be one of...
-
You guys will not want to miss this amazing Blog Hop! The Butterfly Brilliance Collection is super amazing. Included in this c...
Nice colors! Can't wait for this weekend.
ReplyDelete