Saturday, February 27, 2010

Jr. Pee Wee Football

I figured I would scrap the pictures for Jr. Pee Wee Football.  If I scrapped them, then I wouldn't loose them since these were taken professionally.  Jeremiah and Trenton were on the Columbus Jr. Pee Wee Football team.  Brian helped coach too.
 
For the background I used textured Night of Navy and stamped the images from Just Football all over in the same color.  I then swiped the background using pad to paper technique.  For the titles I used the Varsity Alphabet along with the Stamp A Ma Jig to get the letters lined up properly.  Some simple matting using Summer Sun and Whisper White completed the pages.  I stamped and cut out some images from Just Football to add some dimension and football related diecuts.

1 comment:

Annual Catalog Product Shares

  Stampin’ Unicorn Product Shares    Want all the products but can’t afford it all?  SOLUTION!!! ACCESSORY PRODUCT SHARE